MENU

Slide

Friday, August 03, 2007


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
i can't seem to post my replies. ):
soooo, i'll reply here!

Nicole: Are you going t th FOP tmr? :D
I'll give you a discount when i'm professional enough!
Hah!

Xiaofen: Hah, it's super tiring being a groomer can!
nowadays i do one puppycut i take like 5hours?
Stand there stand whole day, super shagged!

Lewis: Oh, is it!
Then how did you get my blog URL!

:D: Yes i am. (:
Good/Bad news? Heh.

Pauline: Lyne, PPlyne, Hi Pauline! :x
Are you going for th chalet?


I'm listening t
Plain White Tees - Hey There Delilah
now.

I'm love this song!

This is a TOTALLY meaningless post,
Full of Cam-whore(Fidelis), Cam-whores(YuanQ)
& Cam Whorings! -.-
I don't know what i'm trying t say either.
So, Forget it!

I can't adjust t my new hairstyle!
I wake up, Rubbing my eyes,
Walk t th toilet &stare at th mirror for 5secs
Thinking why is my hair like that. wth.

I'm totally fine with th very very short cut,
it's just that i can't stand it being "ROUND ROUND".
I want th sharp, sleek chic look!


&I went out with YQ tday.
Chenna piang dragged me t bugis t buy her bikini.
I hate bugis street i tell you!
I CANNOT TAHAN THAT PLACE!

The heat, The many many kinds of music
playing by many many different shops. *Frowns*

It's plain irritating.


This is how i'm gonna do my hair nowadays!





Can You do That? :D



My Darling always says, "I love your eyes."
I love my eyes too, But my eyebags!
EYEBAGS! ):

But Whatever!
Mr Postman came knocking on my door again tday.
My Levis vintage skinny jeans &my Drugstore loots!
& i went t collect my Benefit 24K gold lippie!
Happy Happy Happy.





YQ played her stupid psp and ignore me!


I shd call her th Eyeliner girl!



HAH! we were in topshop,
she's trying on th bikini.

My hair, My hair, MY HAIR!





&we got very bored (Again) in the train.
Then, Cam-whore loh. (Yet, Again.)


YQ said i look like an owl here,
I look totally stupid! hah!



This is super super random but,
th other day we were at the arcade
after watching Transformers,
then we played this damn stupid punching thing!


His Score:


My Score:

Kua Kua Kuaaaaaaa. ):

Oh yah, just wanna ask.
Anybody going t Festival of Praise tmr?
I'm going tmr with Victor, Vicson, Th boobies girl & nelson!
Delirious! OMG! :D
till then, byebye! ♥


No comments: